- ONLINE SERVICES
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- All information, content, services, products and materials published/described on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis. DocFox Africa makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website, or the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the content included on the Website, although DocFox Africa shall endeavour to update the information contained on the Website regularly and to offer information which is both correct and current. DocFox Africa cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or misrepresentation contained on its Website.
- Whilst DocFox Africa has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via the Website are free of malware (which could include but is not limited to viruses, worms, Trojans, ransomware, spyware, time-locks or any other malicious program or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of the User’s system).
- Use of the Website is entirely at the User’s own risk. The User assumes full responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from their use of the Website and their reliance on any of the content contained on the Website.
- Whilst using the Website, the User could be directed to other websites that are beyond DocFox Africa’s control, which websites may send their own cookies to the User to collect data or solicit personal information. DocFox Africa does not control the privacy policies of those third-party websites.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content and design of the Website (including but not limited to all information, trademarks and logos contained on the Website) are subject to copyright owned by DocFox Africa, alternatively are used by DocFox Africa under licence from the applicable third-party copyright owner/s.
- DocFox Africa may place cookies on the User’s browser to store and/or track information about the User’s usage of the Website.
- Browsers are commonly initially set up to accept cookies, however the User can reset their browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when cookies are being sent. Some parts of the Website may not function properly if the User has refused cookies.
The User unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds DocFox Africa harmless against all loss, damages (including direct, indirect, special and consequential damages), liability, actions, proceedings and costs of any kind and arising out of or in connection with any matter directly or indirectly related to the User’s use of the Website.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The User’s use of the Website and any dispute arising in relation to the Website shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Any dispute arising in respect of the use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable court located in the Republic of South Africa.
- TERMINATION, SUSPENSION AND LIMITATION
DocFox Africa reserves the right to modify, amend, suspend, or discontinue the Website, whether temporarily or permanently, without notice to the User; to impose limits or conditions in respect of certain services, features or functions contained or offered by it on the Website; and restrict access to certain portions of the Website and/or to certain or all of the services offered by DocFox Africa through the Website, or as described on the Website.