DocFox is a highly configurable solution for accountable institutions. This flexibility provides significant value to our clients since they can closely map DocFox to optimize their current processes. Our most successful implementations of DocFox have included a combination of 1) Us carefully understanding how their business works and configuring DocFox to automate their manual process and 2) playing a consultative role to help guide them in best practice to improve their process.
DocFox is looking for our first full-time onboarding consultant to support the onboarding process. They would work alongside the Configuration, Account Management and Customer Support teams. Their role is to demonstrate and articulate the features of the product best suited for the client and then manage the design and implementation of the solution.
- Working hours 8am-5pm
- Previous work experience as a consultant (technical consultant a plus)
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS systems
- High-level communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Nice to Haves
- Worked in tech for financial institutions
What we offer:
DocFox believes in professional growth and development.
- A supportive and caring team environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for fast career growth
- Ample – and encouraged – paid leave
- All the resources and tools that you need to succeed
- Becoming an expert in the DocFox product solution
- Spending time with clients to understand their processes to advise how DocFox should be configured for their organization
- Autonomously designing and delivering complex configurations in a way that addresses all of the client’s objectives, while allowing for future scalability.
- Ensuring a clearly mapped out delivery timeline and project plan that will enable key external stakeholders to quickly gain value from DocFox
- Managing & coordinating internal resources and delegating where needed ensuring all work meets the highest level of standard
- Driving long-term product adoption by making proactive recommendations about best practices, advancing clients in their use of the platform
- Thriving on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals
- Training key stakeholders in the custom configuration and use of the system
- Managing several complex customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion
- Representing DocFox in client-facing meetings by presenting to users and key stakeholders