A unique opportunity to join an incredibly inspiring technology start-up where you will lead and grow our onboarding team. You will need to be ambitious, driven, ability to problem solve and have a passion for customer service and how it transforms businesses. Compensation associated with this position is competitive with the market and will be decided during the interview process based on skills and experience.
At DocFox, we believe that the best people want lots of responsibility and ownership, but also want to be part of a high-performance team with a singular goal. We believe that to truly be great one needs to constantly be improving, learning, and soliciting feedback. Finally, we believe building a company should be a fun and rewarding experience that extends outside of the four walls of the office.
At DocFox we believe that professional growth happens through hard work and support from the company. We are a tight-knit team that combine extraordinary care, transparent candor, and high expectations. That means we always have each other’s back as we strive for both peak performance and self-improvement. You’ll be expected to maintain a steep growth curve but will be supported through this journey through mutual accountability and mentorship.
The DocFox Values:
- Have humble confidence
- Give 2% extra
- Be transparent
- Be helpful
- Be Real Have Fun
DocFox is a highly configurable solution for accountable institutions. This flexibility provides significant value to our clients since they can closely map DocFox to optimise their current processes. Our most successful implementations of DocFox have included a combination of 1) Us carefully understanding how their business works and configuring DocFox to automate their manual process and 2) playing a consultative role to help guide them in best practice to improve their process.
DocFox is looking for our first full-time configurator to support the onboarding process. They would work alongside the Onboarding, Account Management and Customer Support teams. Their role is to analyse and interpret the needs of the client alongside the Onboarding Consultant and design and implement the solution whilst paying high attention to detail.
- Becoming an expert in the DocFox product solution
- Provide support to the Onboarding Consultant in conducting configuration meetings and maintaining project schedules
- Review and analyse the data from the Onboarding Consultant and recommend improvements to the solution
- Autonomously designing and implementing complex configurations in a way that addresses all of the client’s objectives, while allowing for future scalability.
- Ensuring data quality and integrity of the custom configuration
- Analyze configuration issues and develop appropriate resolutions and action items
- Ensuring a clearly mapped out delivery timeline and project plan that will enable key external stakeholders to quickly gain value from DocFox
- Managing & coordinating internal resources and delegating where needed ensuring all work meets the highest level of standard
- Driving long-term product adoption by making proactive recommendations about best practices, advancing clients in their use of the platform
- Training key stakeholders in the custom configuration and use of the system
- Managing several complex integrations simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- 3 years work experience as a system administrator/custom client configurator
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS systems
- High attention to detail
- High-level analytical skills
- High-level communication skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
What we offer:
DocFox believes in professional growth and development.
- A supportive and caring team environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for fast career growth
- Ample – and encouraged – paid leave
- All the resources and tools that you need to succeed