We understand that in your practice, every hour counts, and so spending a huge amount of time on FICA compliance can be costly. That is why we created FICA in-a-Box for law firms, an end-to-end solution that ensures full ongoing FICA compliance. Making DocFox the only FICA compliance partner you will ever need.
Included in FICA in-a-Box for Law Firms:
Included in FICA in-a-Box for Law Firms:
An expertly crafted RMCP
- An expertly crafted and tested RMCP* template – addresses key FICA requirements with a supporting step-by-step guide to implement it in your firm.
- The RMCP includes – industry standard due diligence requirements and guidelines, and makes special reference to DocFox as your 3rd party KYC service provider.
- A detailed guide – highlighting each FICA section and how it is addressed in your RMCP so that you can easily respond to any FIC inspection.
*RMCP – Risk Management Compliance Programme
Certified training and NewsWatch
- Certified CPD training – In order to be fully FICA compliant, all your employees should have an understanding and be aware of the Act. Based on this, our FICA in-a-Box offering includes unlimited access to our FICA / AML related trainings. These trainings are rotated monthly and include topics such as: FICA Awareness and Client Due Diligence.
- DocFox NewsWatch – Get hints, tips, guidance, and intelligent comment around a variety of topics and current news developments. Stay on top of regulatory changes with guidance around potential impact.
Compliance on Call
- FICA compliance experts on chat – Whether you need advice on how to deal with a high risk client or how to interpret a clause in the FIC Act – we are ready to help! Get access to our compliance team via the chat function inside the DocFox app. We will respond via chat, email, or phone (yes we still like phones). You can ask unlimited questions via chat, all inclusive, subject to our fair use policy.
- Access to additional project services for more complex tasks – Preparation for a FIC inspection, Response to a FIC report, Guidance on how to submit Suspicious Activity or Transaction Reports (SAR’s/STR’s), Enhanced due diligence on a client, Guidance on finding the UBO, Additional FICA training courses and we can also help with other bespoke projects, as required. These projects will be quoted on before commencement.
White labelled software setup in 48 Hours
- Document collection & analysis – centrally collate, store and efficiently manage all your documents and FICA processes.
- Watchlist & adverse media screening – reduce the burden on staff with our automatic and continuous daily monitoring of your clients against global and local databases.
- Risk rating & client review – ensure consistent risk rating by using DocFox to implement and standardise your processes.
- Bank account verification – Instantly verify bank accounts against an ID or company registration number.
Want to become fully FICA compliant and pass your FIC inspection? Get in touch below:
What our customers are saying
The FIC can come through, we have everything in order. We wouldn’t have felt this way prior to DocFox. We would’ve had that feeling at the back of our minds saying ‘what if we missed something’ and at least with DocFox we know, we are in comfort.
I feel now that we are using DocFox we would definitely pass a FIC audit. In my personal opinion, I don’t think a law firm can actually go without DocFox. It covers all of the requirements for the FIC and it’s so easy to use that you don’t need to put a lot of time or effort in!
Every feature within DocFox makes my life easier. Especially the fact that we don’t have to manually go and search the sanctions lists. The fact that DocFox automates it, is really massive time saving.
DocFox is customisable which makes life easier as we are able to use it according to our requirements
We had a FIC audit this year, it went very well especially in terms of our Risk Management Program, so everything was in order. Since we use DocFox we are able to provide an audit trail to the bank and then they are 100% happy with that.