Included in FICA in a Box:
A Risk Management Compliance Programme (RMCP) tailored for Law Firms
- An expertly created and tested RMCP template that addresses key FICA requirements with a supporting step-by-step guide to implementing it in your firm
- The RMCP includes industry standard evidence types and risk rating guidelines, and makes special reference to DocFox as your 3rd party KYC service provider
- To make sure you can easily respond to the FIC, we’ll provide a guide highlighting each FICA section and how it is addressed in your RMCP
- To ensure consistency and understanding across your business, we will also provide a guide to example indicators of suspicious behaviours that may be used by your staff for easy reference
CPD Approved Online FICA Training
In order to be fully FICA compliant, all your employees should have an understanding and be aware of the Act. Based on this we will provide bespoke FICA awareness training hosted by IQCompliance. Employees will also be able to claim CPD points for attending the training.
- Your DocFox in-in-a-box will be configured according to the entity types, evidence types, risk-rating, and rules spelt out in your RMCP.
- Get up and running with our 48 hour implementation promise. Once you have provided DocFox with all required information, our on-boarding team will set up your branded DocFox portal at lightening speed.
Full Access to DocFox Software & Services
Everything you need to remotely onboard and Know Your Clients, including:
- Document Collection & Analysis – centrally collate, store and efficiently manage all your documents and FICA processes
- Watchlist & Adverse Media Screening – reduce the burden on staff with our automatic and continuous daily monitoring of your clients against global and local databases
- Risk Rating & Client Review – ensure consistent risk rating by using DocFox to implement and standardise your processes
- Bank Account Verification – Instantly verify bank accounts against an ID or company registration number
Read more about DocFox features here