DocFox is a South African-born Fintech rapidly expanding across the United States. Backed by both South African and US investors, including the past Vice Chairman of BlackRock and past Head of Cloud Storage at Google, DocFox automates account opening for challenger banks, crypto platforms, community banks and credit unions. With over 250 clients, from Gauteng to California, we have built a resilient business that is challenging the status quo and driving innovation for financial services companies in the world’s biggest market.
DocFox is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our US Customer Support team. The role will offer the successful candidate the unique opportunity to join a dynamic and scaling SA-founded fintech company with ambitions of leaving a mark in a highly competitive market. You will need to be ambitious, driven and have a passion for customer service and how it transforms businesses.
The Support team is a central function within the company, as such you will work alongside the Sales, Onboarding, and Product teams to solve clients’ needs. The team is responsible for ensuring high satisfaction amongst our US based clients, which range from the fastest growing fintech and challenger banks to well-established community banks and credit unions.
Your job will be to help US banks, credit unions and fintechs push the boundaries of innovation when onboarding their clients. In some institutions, you will help transform decades old processes into industry-leading solutions, changing the way their communities access their products and services. On the other hand, many institutions will already be some of the world’s leading innovators and you’ll have the opportunity to help them problem-solve and create new ways for clients to engage with financial institutions.
DocFox is a highly configurable solution for banks, fintechs, and other financial services providers. This flexibility provides significant value to our clients since they are able to closely map DocFox to optimize their current processes.
This is an exciting role responsible for the following:
- Becoming an expert in the DocFox product solution
- Engaging with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible, from both a business and strategic perspective
- Educating customers on relevant functionality and content resulting in increased usage and product adoption
- Performing issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues
- Prioritizing for the best customer experience and while also staying keenly aware of how to drive retention across the entire customer base
- Communicating effectively and efficiently via phone, email, remote and in-person meetings
- Managing & coordinating internal resources, where needed, guaranteeing all work meets highest standards
- Working hours 11am – 8pm SA subject to change and can be up and till 3am SA (previous experience
- working US hours / night shift is advantageous)
- 2 years experience in customer service/account management or similar role.
- High-level communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a low data environment
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS systems
- A passion for technology or an interest to learn more and upskill in this space
Nice to Haves
- Worked in tech for financial institutions
- Have an understanding of banking processes
The DocFox Values
- Humble confidence
- Give 2% extra
- Be transparent
- Be helpful
- Be real and have fun
In order to thrive at DocFox the following would be needed:
- Being comfortable with uncertainty and curious to figure out solutions and paths forward without complete information and data
- Resilience and tenacity to deliver results even when we are up against a tight deadline
- Be a patient teacher
- Be eager to learn and grow
- Appreciate both sharing and receiving empathetic but open feedback and seek mentorship to continually improve