Are you a hungry and passionate Full Stack Software Engineer wanting to join an ever-evolving and ever-growing team? Then you’re in the right place!
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with extensive Ruby experience to join our team, to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application. To ensure you are successful in this role, you should have extensive experience working with Ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level Ruby on Rails Developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
- +5 years’ experience building web applications-Ruby on Rails.
- Proficiency with test driven development/behaviour driven development.
- Diploma or Degree.
- Practical Knowledge of React and AWS- Serverless Architecture.
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Writing and maintaining reliable React code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end and front-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Be a part of our close-knit team
Our focus is on growth, learning, and collaboration both within the technical team and across the entire company. With a culture of open and honest feedback, you’ll quickly become integral to an empathetic and deeply introspective team.