This role will focus on dealing with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible. You will need to be ambitious, driven and have a passion for customer service and how it transforms businesses.
Please note: This role will be based in South Africa, but you will be working US hours.
- Engage with customers in a way that thoughtfully changes their perception of what is possible, from both a business and strategic perspective.
Educate customers on relevant functionality and content resulting in increased usage and product adoption.
Assist customers in resolving any product issues or concerns.
Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues.
Bring innovative approach to client onboarding within the prescribed time frames.
At a time prioritise for the best customer experience and while also staying keenly aware of how to drive retention across the entire customer base.
Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
- 2 years experience in customer service/account management or a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, positive attitude, with the ability to think creatively and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Ideal attributes include driven, humbly confident, excellent attention to detail and excellent time management.
Be a part of our close-knit team