To be successful in this role, you should have prior experience developing leads from market research, cold-calling and email/ marketing campaigns. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first point of contact, until the deal is handed over to the relevant Business Development Executive. To maintain a constant flow of opportunities, you will also be responsible for ensuring proper follow up on leads built in the pipeline. If you are self-motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, DocFox could potentially be a great fit.
How can you make a difference?
As a Business Development Representative you will focus on supporting our sales team with new business opportunities and qualifying suitable leads. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new potential customers, cold calling, doing research into current markets, identifying suitable leads, and setting up potential meetings or demos on behalf of the team. Ultimately, you will assist in boosting sales and contributing to our long-term business growth and have the ability to make an impact and grow your own career.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Executive or similar position.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven track record of reaching sales quotas and a good understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Email etc.).
- Hands-on experience using multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently without micro-management, but also a team- player.
- The ideal candidate is a hunter, not a farmer, and thrives on finding new business leads.
- The ideal candidate would have worked in a start-up / small business / small division and must not have a corporate mindset.
- The ideal candidate would have some experience or knowledge of the financial services industry.
- The ideal candidate would have sold computer software to businesses, preferably SaaS software.
- The ideal candidate has humble confidence and energy for excellence.
- The ideal candidate is smart and a fast learner.
- Find and qualify leads for new sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Pitch DocFox to new potential clients.
- Research and identify client needs.
- Follow up on leads in the pipeline.
- Proactively do research on new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and the sales team.
- Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales quotas.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
Be a part of our close-knit team