This role will focus on researching, manipulating and analyzing data from multiple sources. You will be creating and contributing to process enhancements and new ideas to improve internal workflows, security/quality of data and productivity management.
How can you make a difference?
To be successful in this role, you would need previous experience in a technical role: software engineering and/or technical business analysis/data analysis/engineering background and be able to add value by bridging the gap between our business and technical teams.
- Completed Degree (Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering).
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Demonstratable skills in database languages, data visualization tools, and front-end development.
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written – with a passion for technology and data.
- Excellent at understanding root causes and solving problems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without technical supervision.
- Worked in a startup / small business would be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate has humble confidence and energy for excellence.
- Ideal candidate is smart and a fast learner.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Vetting technical specifications and communicating with software engineers.
- Analysing, modelling and interpreting data for business intelligence.
Optimising existing internal and external reports, dashboards, and queries.
Developing and maintaining data warehouses and front-ends for storing andupdating data, and syncing data across internal and external systems.
Scraping data off public websites and parsing for data warehouse.
Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trendsand patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts
Mapping and automating of current manual processes.
Assisting with upgrading, maintenance, and integration of CRM, CMS, and otherinternal systems.
Researching and analysing third-party data providers and third-party softwaresystems for internal and external use.
Be a part of our close-knit team
Our focus is on growth, learning, and collaboration both within the technical team and across the entire company. With a culture of open and honest feedback, you'll quickly become integral to an empathetic and deeply introspective team.